Over 500 artists, 300 hands-on art workshops, dozens of special events, restaurants & more!
Receive unlimited admission all summer long to these three famous Laguna Beach art festivals and everything they have to offer, all for only $23! And that’s not all! Each passport includes one-time free parking in the Lot 16 (Act V) parking lot on Laguna Canyon Road and FREE shuttle service. Come back again and again. What are you waiting for? Order your Passport to the Arts today and make Laguna Beach your summer-fun destination!
Offer excludes the Pageant of the Masters. Please also note: Your tickets will be MAILED to you if you purchase online, unless you request Will Call in the order notes.
Fall Grand Prize Getaway
The annual Grand Prize Getaway drawing is in full effect! Passport purchasers will be automatically entered to win a unique Laguna Beach Fall Getaway if obtaining a Passport to the Arts before May 31, 2015*. The grand prize includes:
- The Laguna Beach House – Two Night Stay at The Laguna Beach House
- BJ’s Pizza – Lunch for Two
- Tortilla Republic – Dinner for Two
- The Laguna Playhouse – Two tickets to any 2015-16 Mainstage performance
- Laguna Art Museum – Two tickets for Admission
- LOCA Art Workshop – ‘Watercolors on the Beach’ – Art Lessons and a Tidepool Tour for Two; ‘Tidepool Scene’ DVD OR 50 Shades of Green botanicals workshop
- Ben Brown’s Golf Course – Enjoy a Foursome with two electric carts
No purchase necessary to enter the drawing. Please send a postcard to Sawdust Art Festival, Attn: Passport Giveaway; 935 Laguna Canyon Rd., Laguna Beach, CA 92651 to obtain your free entry form. The Festivals organizations, Visit Laguna Beach and the City of Laguna Beach assume no responsibility for receipt of mailed entry request.
June 26 – August 30
777 Laguna Canyon Rd
Festival of Arts
July 5 – August 31
650 Laguna Canyon Rd
Sawdust Art Festival
June 26 – August 30
935 Laguna Canyon Rd